Little One. Biscuits with dried carrot and spinach for small animals
Complementary food for hamsters, rats, mice and gerbils. Little One Biscuits are tasty and healthy addition to a daily ration of omnivores rodents. Carrot and spinach contained in biscuits make the treat especially tasty.
- eggs and egg products (30%)
- sugars (including honey)
- dried vegetables (carrot and spinach, corresponding to 4,1% of reconstituted vegetables)
- bakery products
- proteins — 11%
- fat — 4%
- fiber — 0,3%
- ash — 0,95%
- Offer biscuits as a complimentary food.
- Attach the biscuit inside the cage with a holder or put it into the feeder.
- Depending on the size of animal offer 1-2 biscuits per week.
You could be also interested in:
Little One "Green Valley" food for Degus
Little One "Green Valley" food for Degusart.
Little One food for Degus
25 kgart. 31091
400 gart. 31090
Little One grass food for chinchillas “Green Valley”
20 kgart. 31131
750 gart. 31130
Little One grass food for rabbits “Green valley”
20 kgart. 31111
750 gart. 31110
Little One Wood chips
800 gart. 33060
Little One Mountain hay with camomile
400 gart. 33050
Little One Mountain hay with dandelion
400 gart. 33040
Little One Mountain hay
400 gart. 33090
1 kgart. 33091
Little One Hazelnut branches
7 pcs.art. 33020
Bathing sand Little One
1 kgart. 33010