Little One Pet Grass
In the wild, rabbits, guinea pigs and other rodents always feed on fresh grass, which is why grass shoots have to be part of their everyday diet. Fresh green grass is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. This is especially important during autumn and winter, when nutrients are in short supply. Moreover, regular access to fresh grass helps to free the animals’ digestive tract of fur balls. Little One Pet Grass is a mixture of grains with a high germination capacity and an environmentally friendly mineral substrate without any chemical supplements. After adding water, you can expect young grass to appear in
- sterile mineral substrate
- Add 2-3 glasses of warm water to a tray with ready-made mixture. Pour out excessive water in approximately one hour.
- Place in a warm place with plentiful light, but away from direct sunshine.
- Spray the substrate regularly to keep it moist.
- Grass will start to grow in as little as 2-3 days.
- Cut the grass shoots and offer them to your pet.
- Remember that young grass shoots are at their most nutritious when they are 8-10 cm in height.
You could be also interested in:
Little One "Green Valley" food for Degus
Little One "Green Valley" food for Degusart.
Little One food for Degus
Little One food for Degusart.
Little One grass food for chinchillas “Green Valley”
20 kgart. 31131
750 gart. 31130
Little One grass food for rabbits “Green valley”
20 kgart. 31111
750 gart. 31110
Little One Wood chips
2.5 kgart. 33061
800 gart. 33060
Mountain Hay with jasmine
400 gart. 33080
Mountain Hay with rose
400 gart. 33070
Little One Mountain hay with camomile
400 gart. 33050
Little One Mountain hay with dandelion
400 gart. 33040
Little One Mountain hay
2.5 kgart. 33031
1 kgart. 33030