RIO Bird Grass
Pet birds get great pleasure plucking green grass and bathing in it. Fresh green grass is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. This is especially important during autumn and winter, when nutrients are in short supply and also in moulting period. RIO Bird Grass is a mixture of grains with a high germination capacity and an environmentally friendly mineral substrate without any chemical supplements. After adding water, you can expect young grass to appear in
- sterile mineral substrate
- salat seed
- red clover
- Add a 1/2 glass of warm water to a tray with ready-made mixture. Pour out excessive water in approximately one hour.
- Place in a warm place with plentiful light, but away from direct sunshine.
- Spray the substrate regularly to keep it moist.
- Grass will start to grow in as little as 2-3 days.
- Cut the grass shoots and offer them to your pet.
- Remember that young grass shoots are at their most nutritious when they are
8-10 cmin height.
You could be also interested in:
RIO. Sticks for budgies and exotic birds with tropical fruit
2 х 40 g.art. 22110
RIO Bird sand
2 kgart. 23030
RIO vitamin and mineral mixture
12.5 kgart. 23021
220 gart. 23020
RIO grit/mineral mixture
4 kgart. 23011
600 gart. 23010
RIO. Biscuits with wild berries for all types of birds
5 х 7 gart. 22190
RIO. Biscuits with healthy seeds for all types of birds
5 х 7 gart. 22180
RIO. Sticks with eggs and oyster shells
2 х 40 gart. 22170
RIO. Sticks with honey and healthy seeds
2 х 40 gart. 22160
RIO. Sticks with fruit and berries
2 х 75 gart. 22150
RIO. Sticks with honey and nuts
2 х 75 gart. 22140