RIO. Biscuits with wild berries for all types of birds
Complementary food for pet birds. RIO Biscuits are tasty and nutritious addition to daily ration of all types of birds. Made of whole eggs and cereals biscuits are especially useful during moulting and breeding periods. Wild berries contained in biscuits help to make the feeding of your birds more diverse.
- eggs and egg products (30%)
- sugars (including honey)
- dried berries (blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry) - 1%
- bakery products
- proteins — 11%
- fat — 4%
- fiber — 0,3%
- ash — 0,95%
- Offer biscuits as a complimentary food.
- Attach the biscuit inside the cage with a holder or put it into the feeder.
- For feeding young birds crush the biscuit into small pieces and add to the daily ration.
- Depending on the size of a bird offer 1-3 biscuits per week.
You could be also interested in:
RIO. Sticks for budgies and exotic birds with tropical fruit
2 х 40 g.art. 22110
RIO Bird sand
2 kgart. 23030
RIO vitamin and mineral mixture
12.5 kgart. 23021
220 gart. 23020
RIO grit/mineral mixture
4 kgart. 23011
600 gart. 23010
RIO. Biscuits with healthy seeds for all types of birds
5 х 7 gart. 22180
RIO. Sticks with eggs and oyster shells
2 х 40 gart. 22170
RIO. Sticks with honey and healthy seeds
2 х 40 gart. 22160
RIO. Sticks with fruit and berries
2 х 75 gart. 22150
RIO. Sticks with honey and nuts
2 х 75 gart. 22140
RIO. Sticks with honey
2 х 40 gart. 22120