RIO Eggfood Red
The RIO Eggfood Red has been developed specifically for nourishing and enhancing the red colouring of canaries, chaffinches, goldfinches and other birds with a red feathering. This food contains natural red pigments, canthaxanthin and β-carotene, famous for their quality of maintaining and enhancing the birds’ natural colouring. This is especially important for chicks and for birds during the moulting period, when feathers are formed and start to grow. Using the food during the breeding season will provide the necessary proteins and other nutrients to the parent birds and make the chicks’ feathers more rich and colourful. RIO Eggfood Red is made of fresh whole eggs and natural honey with the addition of vitamins and minerals. The additional combination of lysine and methionine amino-acids will ensure healthy growing feathers, while the addition of yeast will provide the birds with the B-group vitamins.
- bakery products
- vegetable products
- sugars (including honey)
- egg and egg products – 2,2%
- Niger seeds
- vegetable oil
- protein — 15%
- fats — 11,2%
- fiber — 2,5%
- calcium — 0,6%
- phosporus — 0,3%
- vitamin А — 13000 IU
- vitamin D3 — 900 IU
- vitamin E — 50 mg
- vitamin C — 50 mg
- E1 (iron) — 150 mg
- E2 (iodine) — 1,25 mg
- E4 (Copper) — 15 mg
- E5 (Manganese) — 50 mg
- E6 (Zinc) — 120 mg
- lysine — 63 mg
- methionine — 15 mg
- natural vegetable dyes (canthaxanthin 60mg; β-carotene — 30 mg)
- natural flavor (vanilla)
- Depending on the size of the bird, the daily dosage of the egg feed is between 1 and 2 teaspoons.
- To prepare, moisten the feed by adding several drops of water, sprouted seeds or a fruit and veg mix.
- Place the prepared feed in a separate feeder.
- Remove the remnants of uneaten feed every day.
- Adult, healthy and non-moulting birds should be offered the feed
2-3 timesa week to enhance their colouring and to provide additional nourishment.
- During moulting, the feed can be used every day. It is preferable to start giving the feed two weeks before the start of moulting and to continue giving it until the end of moulting.
- Breeding birds should be given the feed from
2-3 weeksbefore the first egg is laid and until the birds stop feeding their young.
You could be also interested in:
RIO. Sticks for budgies and exotic birds with tropical fruit
2 х 40 g.art. 22110
RIO Bird sand
2 kgart. 23030
RIO vitamin and mineral mixture
12.5 kgart. 23021
220 gart. 23020
RIO grit/mineral mixture
4 kgart. 23011
600 gart. 23010
RIO. Biscuits with wild berries for all types of birds
5 х 7 gart. 22190
RIO. Biscuits with healthy seeds for all types of birds
5 х 7 gart. 22180
RIO. Sticks with eggs and oyster shells
2 х 40 gart. 22170
RIO. Sticks with honey and healthy seeds
2 х 40 gart. 22160
RIO. Sticks with fruit and berries
2 х 75 gart. 22150
RIO. Sticks with honey and nuts
2 х 75 gart. 22140